• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ claim form received from lowell for mobile phone debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ claim form received from lowell for mobile phone debt

hi neon, hope you don't mind but reading through your thread I am in a similar position to you, I'm just being nosey and wondering if you have had any response from your cca cpr requests?
    Have you compiled your defence as this is something I also need to do
    Thanks
    Acorn

Comment

Hi. No not at all. I was going to reply to this tomorrow asking what I need to do next as I have received a response from Lowell just a standard reply saying that they don't have to show assignment and a breakdown of charges etc. Check back tomorroe and I'll type up the letter so I can get some advice on what to do next. Basically for my defence it's pretty rubbish as I wasn't sure what to say but basically that they had not supplied what I have asked for so I cant admit to something that I am unaware of

Comment

Hi Neon
        Hooe you are well! Just wondered how you were getting along with your defence? I have to submit mine tomorrow so was hoping to get an idea from you as we're in the same situation?
        Many thanks

Comment

I'm good thanks.
          Well the last I saw they had sent me a letter basically saying that they are not required to provide everything I asked for and that they will request statements from orange.
          I had already submitted defence at this point. I am currently away from home so waiting to hear what happens next. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help..

Comment

Ok thank you for the update! I appreciate it!
            I need to get my defence sent off asap, did you use a template defence from here? Any chance you could point me in the right direction?
            Thanks for you help

Comment

My defence was pretty much that they didn't send me what I asked for to prove that I owed the money as I couldn't recall it being from that long ago sorry I can't be more helpful but I hold no hope for my defence as that's all I really had

Comment

Ok thank you, I have found a few templates on here which I will try to tweak!
                Good luck, I will be following any updates in your thread closely
                thanks again

Comment

Hi all.

Just an uodate.
                  I have defended my claim and been sent a small claims track/mediation from the court.

I am happy to go to mediation so I have filled this in and sent it back to the court.
                  Do I need to do anytjing else at this point? And what will happen if it does go to mediation? Thanks in advance..

Comment

at mediation you will be asked if you have all the necessary documents issued from the claimant to continue the case, if you state no then they will inform you that the case is not suitable for mediation and pass back to local court for next step

Comment

Thanks mike. So I currently have 2 of these going in. One has not sent me all the documents (lowell) they said they weren't requires to. And MMF have sent me a copy of the agreement but not the rest of the info I asked for also they are bring the case against Ms Alex mumby as opposed to who I am Mr! What would your thoughts be on that and what to do? Thanks

Comment

lowells would have to supply by directions from the judge later down the line anyway. Mediation would fail if the documents you requested were not supplied at that point.

MMF would fail at mediation if the documents you requested failed to supply

suggest if you have 2 cases start a thread for each one then no confusion would take place.

Comment

Hi Mike thanks for the answer. I do have a separate thread for the MMF. Just thought I'd ask you the question to both as you seemed to be in the know. I'll go for mediation to show I'm co operating anyways. Thanks

Comment

Hi all. An update. I receive letter from Lowell advising they were sending off for the information I requested. A month went by and 8 had still not received what I asked for.
                            I have now received further forms from the court and Lowell advising they are requesting mediation. Just wondering where 8 go from here as they did not send what I asked for. My thoughts are that they don't have it/ are unable to obtain it.
                            What position does this leave me in? Do I go for mediation? Why haven't they provided what I asked for and should I be offering to pay them any? The I'd in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by neon989 View Post

Hi all. An update. I receive letter from Lowell advising they were sending off for the information I requested. A month went by and 8 had still not received what I asked for.
                              I have now received further forms from the court and Lowell advising they are requesting mediation. Just wondering where 8 go from here as they did not send what I asked for. My thoughts are that they don't have it/ are unable to obtain it.
                              What position does this leave me in? Do I go for mediation? Why haven't they provided what I asked for and should I be offering to pay them any? The I'd in advance..
                              Dear Neon, I am facing same situation at the moment, just wondering how was your case sorted plz? I have no clue what should I do now.
                              Thank you very much!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X